2.25.2012

Bukkake

*This posted was typed up by the beardless after that bastard of a partner, the bearded, aka Eric, put off posting this for three months. 

This week's restaurant (高木や Takagiya) changed my life. My eating habits, my enjoyment of a little dish called Tsukemen, and most importantly, I came to question my partner's manhood.




I'll be frank in stating that the attractiveness of the Tenin(店員)is a HEAVY influence on my enjoyment of any given dining facility. So when we first stepped into this second floor studio that was rather reminiscent of a manga cafe for the self-hating salaryman, I wasn't prepared for the endless joy that awaited me. A lone man cooked my medium-spice tsukemen while I could only gaze dumb-foundedly as beardless ordered a steaming plate of bukkake.


Bukkake.


While tearing through my tsukemen between heartfelt laughs at my partner's choice of meals, he seemed to be enjoying his steaming load on noodles.

Perhaps now I should describe the said tsukemen. As a hairy-chested man, I like some kick in my mouth, and the soup here did not disappoint. Thick and meaty, and definitely the spiciest food I've had since coming to Japan. If you've been hurtin' for some saliva squirtin' this is your place. I'll even admit that I had to knock back a few glasses of water as I slurped that spicy shit down. Now the reason that I'm not afraid to admit that is because while I was chuggin that mizu, beardless was in tears.


Crying. Like little 4 year old who got told she's been eating too many cookies and needs to slow down if she wants to make it to 30. Like a man who realizes maybe he's not quite the man he wants to be and orders bukakke on his noodles. Like a beardless little bitch (this is payback for talking me down on your last couple posts...douche)

So to add to my enjoyment of my spicy soup & Beardless' tears, I was rewarded even further when the absolute cutest Tenin in the world presented herself to me. She was Chinese, and while listening to her try to speak Japanese to her boss, my little heart melted into a spicy stew. But I didn't cry. When she danced for joy after getting her day off, I simply couldn't Contain myself and had to pay and leave immediately. This is not creepy. This is what a quality dining experience should be.

Did I also mention that this place was decked out with Nekoramen pictures and models? If you don't know Nekoramen, click the link below before I force you to order bukakke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOyWqgnnRic

THE LOCATION

Takagiya is located in a back alley pretty close to Takadanobaba station.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=%E9%AB%98%E6%9C%A8%E3%82%84&hl=en&ie=UTF8&cid=5275475432703452973

THE VERDICT



The Bearded One: Overall 4.5 out of 5 beards. I ain't afraid to say it. My partner may not agree (Ha!) but I will be back again. And again. And maybe one more time. Mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment